Photographing The Average Joe - Posing and Lighting Techniques to Compliment all Shapes and Sizes of Men
$ 99.99 $ 149.99
For years the photography industry has disregarded men's portraiture as unimportant, until now. Join the author of Photographing Men, Jeff Rojas as he guides you through his posing and lighting techniques to compliment all sizes and shapes of men. The best part? These are REAL AVERAGE MEN.
*No models were hurt in the making of this video.
- How to identify "Perceived Flaws" that your client may have and how to better accentuate them.
- Discover fears that men have when being photographed and how to ease their minds.
- Learn easy lighting and posing techniques to compliment different body types.
- Learn the Art of Body Language and it's importance in portraiture.
- Learn 5 effective lighting setups to photograph normal everyday men in a very refined way.
- Learn simple editing techniques to compliment your portrait clients.
- and much more!
You Will Receive:
Video Tutorials: Step-by-step video tutorials discussing the topics listed above. Files will be delivered digitally and you'll also have an online copy available on your receipt.
Photoshop Retouching Action: Photoshop Actions to make you retouching that much easier! Includes: Dodge and Burn, Frequency Separation, a Continuity Checker and a sharpening mask. Simple and User Friendly.
Please Note: This item is delivered digitally as a download and is not a physical product.
PART I - Photographing the Average Joe
- (0:00 - 1:17) - Course Introduction
- (1:18 - 2:04) - Why is Photographing Men Important to You?
- (2:04 - 3:15) - Tips to Make Your Clients Feel Their Best.
- (3:16 - 4:31) - The Most Valuable Skills a Portrait Photographer Can Have.
- (4:32 - 5:14) - How to Organize a Shoot and Elements of Great Male Photography.
- (5:15 - 6:15) - Why You Should Invest in Your Client's Personal Brand.
- (6:16 - 7:13) How Photographing the Average Joe is Different than Photographing Men.
- (7:14 - 11:18) - Perceived Flaws and How to Tackle Them.
- (11:19 - 11:46) - Does Your Lens, Camera, or Lighting affect how you photography a Client?
- (11:47 - 14:29) - Men Do Care.
- (14:30 - 15:12) - How Do You Calm a Client's Fears.
- (15:13 - 16:18) - Why You Should Always Allow Your Clients See Their Images.
- (16:19 - 37:23) - Body Language and Posing Men
- (37:24 - 52:30) - Intro to Lighting and Modifiers for Men and 5 Lighting Setups for Every Subject.
PART II - Retouching the Average Joe
- (0:00 - 2:33) - Course Introduction
- (2:34 - 4:45) - 3 Rules to Retouching
- (4:46 - 7:46) - Editing Workflow
- (7:47 - 12:06) - Retouching Tools
- (12:07 - 13:47) - Frequency Separation
- (13:48 - 16:11) - Retouching Tools in Action
- (16:12 - 18:30) - Speed Retouch
- (18:31 - 19:40) Continuity Check
- (19:41 - 21:10) - Teeth Whitening
- (21:11 - 23:09) - Contouring Faces
- (23:10 - 26:00) - Face Shapes
- (26:01 - 30:33) - Putting All Together
- (30:34 - 31:00) - Closing Thoughts