Jeff Rojas covers the fundamentals of the business of fashion photography. This 68 Page E-Book (PDF) will not only guide you through the core essentials of how to break into fashion photography (i.e., establishing a team, how to contact modeling agencies, how to get published, etc.) but also provide you with a list of publications that accept submissions.
- Building a Team.
- What to Look for Before Working with a Makeup Artist, Hairstylist, Wardrobe Stylist or Model.
- How to Find a Makeup Artist, Hairstylist, Wardrobe Stylist or Model.
- What Makes a Good Model.
- How to Work With Agency Models.
- Where Can you Find Models?
- Introduction to Model Release Forms.
- How to Get Your Work Published.
- Submissions vs. Commissions.
- A List of 55+ Magazines that Accept Submissions, including contact information.
- How to Efficiently Set Up a Photoshoot.
- Fashion Photoshoot Workflow.
- Delivering Your images.
You Will Receive:
eBook: PDF eBook download.
Please Note: This item is delivered digitally as a download and is not a physical product.